Schwarzkopf is on the hunt for 10 hair-loving Ambassadors (not just one but ten) to embrace new Schwarzkopf products! The Henkel brand Schwarzkopf represents quality, expertise and innovation in hair coloration, hair care and styling for more than 100 years now. The brand is presented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing Professional Hair Care.
Earlier this year, Schwarzkopf Malaysia had a Bubbly Start by launching Extra Care product range, Freshlight Foam and Hair Colour series, Palette hair dyes and Got2be Styling Series.
The Hunt for Schwarzkopf Ambassador
Schwarzkopf is looking for 10 fresh personalities who will be picked as the winners based on creative slogans and characteristic that best portray the brand to form the best line-up of the talent hunt.
The Top 10 winner with fresh personalities will be the ambassador for Schwarzkopf plus receiving a one year supply of Schwarzkopf Retail Products from Henkel Malaysia.
How to join:
Just head over to the selected local colleges and universities around the Klang Valley areas as Schwarzkopf will have their roadshows in campus where each contestant will need to purchase the brand’s products to gain entry into the Schwarzkopf Ambassador Search 2012 competition.You will also get a free makeover including hair styling and make up plus a free copy of a 4R size portrait with photo frame.
(hint: sample of the contest form here, with T&C)
There will be a game challenge and an opportunity to win exciting gifts!
- Taylor’s University Lakeside (Oct 1 and 2)
- INTI International University, Subang (Oct 3 and 4)
- UCSI University, Cheras (Oct 8 and 9)
- The One Academy, Sunway (Oct 10 and 11)
- Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College (KLMUC) (Oct 15-16)
- Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (A.P.U) (Oct 17-18)
- Berjaya University College of Hospitality, Berjaya Times Square (Oct 22 and 23)
- Sunway University (Oct 24 and 25)
- Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya (Oct 29 and 30)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman College (Oct 31 and Nov 1)
- Kemayan ATC (Nov 5 and 6)
- Metropolitan College, Subang (Nov 7 and 8)
Don’t miss it! Plus, there are also Schwarzkopf’s products on special price especially for students.
Be quick to grab your products before it run out of stock!
For more information, visit www.schwarzkopf.com.my or on Facebook.